If you’re a parent who paid dance fees, you’re a member of Dance Boosters, and we want you involved!
Every parent will be asked to volunteer 2 times during the year. The Booster Club’s support allows SOA Dance to provide meals to dancers when the schedule requires they stay after school, to pay for guest artists, to purchase new equipment and supplies like barres not provided by CCSD, to provide costuming and props for performances, to arrange photographers to capture those live moments for posterity, to celebrate our dancers’ achievements and much much more. SOA Dance Booster Club does a lot behind the scenes. Each parent will be given the opportunity to sign up for the areas they want to be involved with including:
- Serving Meals or Working Backstage at shows
- Fundraising, including the Community Sponsorship Initiative
- Serve on the Executive board (a bookeeping shadow in particular)
- Special Event Planning, such as Dancing with the Teachers
- or just helping where you can.
You can always contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
President: Lorrie Riling
Vice president: Christine Hamrick
Treasurer: June Campbell
Secretary: Kathy Hallen