With the Booster Club’s support allows SOA Dance to provide meals to dancers when the schedule requires they stay after school, to pay for guest artists, to purchase new equipment and supplies like barres not provided by CCSD, to provide costuming and props for performances, to arrange photographers to capture those live moments for posterity, to celebrate our dancers’ achievements and much much more.
You can always contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The dance fee is very important to the department. The Dance fee covers items such as:
- guest residency program
- food/meals for performances
- dance supplies such as ballet barres, stretch bands, ect…
- National Honor Society Memberships
- Trophies/certificates at departmental
- Master Classes at the end of the year
- T-Shirts for each dancer at the beginning of the year
- Graphic design platforms/programs
- Dance programs
Invoices will be send to you via email on July 15th. You will have until Aug 26th to pay the $150 EARLY BIRD discount fee. Anything after Aug 26th will be $200. You can also pay at registration.
Please sign in to paypal to use the friends and family setting when paying your dance fee or we will have to charge a $7 processing fee